The Ebook Reader app is available for just about any phone or tablet.
How do I install Ebook Reader on Kindle Fire?
How do I re-install or update Ebook Reader App on my Kindle Fire?
- Please swipe downwards on the screen to show the menu options, then select 'More...'
- In Settings, tap on 'Device'
- Toggle 'Allow Installation of Applications (from unknown sources)' to ON
- Now, return to the Home screen and swipe the menu at the top to the right and press 'Web'
- Once the browser has launched, go to here (for Kindle Fire - 1st Generation) OR here (for Kindle Fire - 2nd Generation or above) to download the Ebook Reader app. If a popup appears asking if you wish to download the file tap 'OK'
- Swipe downward from the top of the screen to watch download progress.
- Once the download has completed, tap the 3 horizontal bars to bring up the browser menu and select 'Downloads'
- Tap the 'EbookReader.apk' to bring up the permissions screen.
- Once you agree to the permissions, tap 'Install' and your app will finish installation.
- That's it! You have installed Ebook Reader app on your Kindle Fire, tap 'Open' to open the app.
- You can now log into your eBooks.com account on the Ebook Reader app and download ebooks.
In order to re-install or update your version of Ebook Reader please uninstall the Ebook Reader app first:
How do I download ebooks to my Kindle Fire?
- Select Apps from the Home screen.
- Tap Device.
- Tap and hold the app you wish to remove until a menu appears above the icon, then select Remove from Device.
- Select OK to confirm app removal, and the app is gone.
- Once you've uninstalled the previous version of Ebook Reader, you can now install the latest version.
- Launch the browser and go here (for Kindle Fire - 1st Generation) OR here (for Kindle Fire - 2nd Generation or above) to download the latest version of Ebook Reader app. Swipe downward from the top of the screen to watch download progress.
- Once the download is completed, tap on it. This will bring a permissions screen.
- Once you agree to the permissions, tap the Install button, and your app finish installation.
- That's it! You have installed Ebook Reader app on your Kindle Fire.
- You can now log into your eBooks.com account on the Ebook Reader app and download books.
- Buy an ebook that is available in ePub format at eBooks.com from either a regular browser or from your Kindle Fire.
- Open Ebook Reader app on your device.
- Log into your eBooks.com account, if you're not already logged in. To login, please tap on the login button that appears on top-left corner.
- Once you're logged in within the Ebook Reader app, you will see all your purchased books. Tap on any book to download and read.